Get to Know Vishval at Work
What do you love about your job?
- The work
- The people
- Commitment to clients
- Emphasis on work life balance
Just a few of the things I love about this job
Why did you choose a career at The Wolf Group?
I have always had an affinity towards taxes and international taxes in particular. With The Wolf Group I get the opportunity to continue working and developing in that field.
How would you describe The Wolf Group’s culture?
It is a professional but fun filled office environment where you are treated as a part of the family and are allowed and encouraged to express yourself
Vishval Outside the Office
What do you do for fun?
Watching TV and photographing nature
What word best describes you?
What are your all-time favorite movies and TV shows?
I love any film that exploits that theme of the underdog, and movies/shows based on true life incidents.
Vishval Desai, CA
- International organization employees & retirees
- U.S. nonresidents
- U.S. citizens living overseas
- U.S. domestic individuals & families
- Internationally based families with investments in multiple jurisdictions and tax residency in multiple jurisdictions
- U.S. citizens or residents who are beneficiaries of foreign trusts and who will receive gifts or inheritances from non-US persons
- Individual Income Tax Compliance
- Estate, Gift and Trust Tax Compliance
- FBAR Assistance
- Estimated income tax calculations
- Maharashtra University in India, Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- In the process of receiving his CPA license
- German (basic)