Associate Financial Advisor
Wolf Group Capital Advisors (WGCA) is a boutique RIA firm, based in the Washington, D.C. metro area, specializing in holistic wealth management.
Our mission is to empower clients to define their goals, achieve financial freedom, and lead fulfilling lives. We are passionate about advising, and we understand that financial success means different things to different people. Therefore, planning is a key component of what we do.
Founded 22 years ago, WGCA evolved out of our sister firm specializing in international tax solutions. Today, we serve individuals and families in the Washington, D.C. metro area as well as across the US and internationally. We are a dedicated team that embrace our core values of curiosity, integrity, professional excellence, teamwork, and unyielding focus on client service.
With approximately $300 million in AUM, we have an exciting plan for healthy growth and are seeking a new member to join our team.
About the Job
As the right-hand person to two senior financial advisors, the Associate Financial Advisor will handle most aspects of client relationships, including financial analyses, preparation and execution of client service plans, management of client communications and touch points, and delivery of a high level of client service.
This role provides an opportunity for an experienced wealth management professional to take on a client-facing role, while continuing to grow under the leadership and guidance of senior advisors.
You are a high-energy, optimistic professional who is passionate about advising clients and who shares our core values
- You are intellectually curious and take interest in the people and world around you
- Your analytical skills are exemplary, and you are adept at evaluating all aspects of a client’s financial picture (retirement planning, pensions, investments, education planning, insurance coverage, etc.)
- You are a highly skilled “go-to” person, adept at sizing up a situation, determining what needs to be done, and seeing the job through to completion with a “roll up your sleeves” approach
- You thrive in a collaborative environment where people share ideas and find creative solutions
- You are eager to grow personally and professionally and aspire to be a lead advisor
What You’ll Do
As Associate Financial Advisor, you will:
- Handle all aspects of client service and support for assigned client relationships
- Produce and execute on client service plans
- Conduct research and analysis on unique client requests and provide them with solutions
- Lead behind-the-scenes financial analysis and portfolio review
- Evaluate and make recommendations related to clients’ retirement planning, pensions, survivors’ needs (insurance), 529 Plans, and other planning opportunities
- Support senior advisors in meetings, analysis, development of financial plans, etc.
- Manage and grow own client relationships over time
Your Background and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 4-8 years of experience in financial planning and/or wealth management
- Preferred: Completion of CFP®, Series 65
- Demonstrates both interest and effectiveness in managing and growing relationships
- Organized and committed to delivering measurable results
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Uncompromising integrity
Interested candidates should send professional resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.