International Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Applications are invited from qualified professionals for the position of International Corporate Tax Senior Manager.
The Wolf Group has developed an international reputation for providing expert tax planning and compliance services to expatriates (non U.S. citizens inbound to the U.S., and Americans abroad). The Firm is now responding to the large number of requests we receive to provide similar services to multinational businesses. We seek a talented and highly motivated professional to lead this newly established International Corporate Tax Planning and Compliance group. This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented and entrepreneurial individual who seeks the opportunity to make a difference and lead a professional practice unit.
- CPA or JD (tax)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline
- 6 – 10 years of experience in international corporate tax planning and compliance
- Experience with inbound and outbound corporate structure, repatriation of earnings, minimization of global effective tax rates, CFCs, permanent establishment determination, foreign tax credits, Treaties, etc.
- Big 4 or regional CPA Firm experience a plus
- Uncompromising integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational and people skills
- Practice development skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A unique opportunity to further develop and lead a growing professional tax group
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A friendly, supportive work environment that values work/life balance
- Participation in international conferences/programs
- Unlimited advancement opportunity/equity ownership an option
For immediate consideration, please forward resumes to Mary Ann Santa at The Wolf Group, P.C., Fairfax, Virginia, at firstname.lastname@example.org.