Marketing Communications Manager
The Wolf Group, P.C. (TWG) is a boutique tax and wealth management firm that specializes in providing global financial services to high-net-worth international clients (non-U.S. citizens inbound to the U.S. and Americans abroad). We pride ourselves on our curiosity, integrity, professional excellence, collaborative spirit, and unyielding focus on client service.
About the Job
We thrive on growth! Our size (35 people) and specialty expertise allow us to be nimble and adapt quickly to opportunities in the market. As such, we have experienced healthy, double-digit growth for the past 5+ years, while solidifying our brand and market position.
We are seeking a seasoned mid-level marketing professional to champion all aspects of our marketing efforts. As the sole marketing practitioner, the Marketing Manager would provide leadership and guidance in marketing best practices while also driving and completing day-to-day marketing activities.
- You are a high-energy, low-ego, optimistic professional who is passionate about marketing and who shares our core values
- You appreciate variety in your work, no task is below you, and you “roll up your sleeves” to do what needs to be done, from planning to execution
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to skillfully manage several complex projects with multiple moving parts
- Your well-rounded marketing background allows you to handle many tasks in house, but you also know what you don’t know and are able to provide guidance and oversight for tasks that need to be contracted out
- You interact comfortably, effectively, and seamlessly with senior management, the admin and operations teams, prospective clients, and people in general
- You take initiative to see what needs to be done and relentlessly work toward objectives
- You are imaginative and thrive in environments where people can share ideas and use each other as sounding boards to find creative solutions
What You’ll Do
The position entails a great degree of variety. The ideal candidate thrives on developing campaigns and executing them while collaborating with financial professionals to reach their target audiences via relevant channels. Primary duties include the following:
- Produce Marketing Communications & Collateral Materials (50%)
- Plan and Coordinate Events (20%)
- Align Marketing Activities with Firm Objectives (10%)
- Oversee Platforms and Conduct Outreach (20%)
Your Background and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing
- A minimum of five years of marketing experience, preferably for a professional services organization, such as a CPA firm or law firm
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communications skills; proficient copywriting and copyediting skills
- Commitment to delivering measurable results and a proven ability to manage projects to successful completion
- A working knowledge of SEO/analytics tools, CRMs, social media platforms, and software for desktop publishing, photo illustration, web development, CMS, and database management
- Reasonable length of time in prior employs
Interested candidates should send professional resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
The Wolf Group provides a friendly, supportive and highly professional environment with a team-oriented culture. We offer competitive compensation and employ the best of the best.