Get to Know Len at Work
What do you love about your job?
The talented and dedicated people I get to work with every day
Why did you choose a career at The Wolf Group?
To build a best-in-class family-oriented practice responsive to our clients and committed to success.
How would you describe The Wolf Group’s culture?
The integrity, transparency, and commitment to client service
Len Outside the Office
What do you do for fun?
Enjoy the Chesapeake Bay and the Eastern Shore
What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
The wine country and bush country of South Africa, and the mountains of northern Thailand for their natural, picture-postcard beauty
How are you active in your community?
As Founder and Director of Access Hope, I am privileged to have the opportunity to serve those among us who face otherwise insurmountable barriers to access to mental health services.
Len Wolf, CPA
- International organization employees & retirees
- U.S. citizens living overseas
- U.S. nonresidents
- Corporate expats
- U.S. domestic individuals and families
- International businesses
- International based families with investments in multiple jurisdictions and tax residency in multiple jurisdictions
- U.S. citizens or residents who are beneficiaries of foreign trusts and who will receive gifts or inheritances from non-US persons
- Individual income tax compliance
- Estate, gift & trust tax compliance
- FBAR Assistance
- Pre-retirement planning
- International assignment structuring and planning
- Tax equalization, tax protection and tax reimbursement calculations
- Entrepreneurship and management
- Pennsylvania State University, BS in Accounting
- CPA, State of Virginia
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA) – Management in Accounting Practice (MAP) Committee
- Access Hope, Founder & Director