Get to Know Aneta at Work
What do you love about your job?
- I get to wear different hats
- I’m always learning new things
- I get a lot of client exposure
- I enjoy a high degree of autonomy
Why did you choose a career at The Wolf Group?
I’ve always been interested in international tax.
How would you describe The Wolf Group’s culture?
Open, Collaborative and fun
What are people most surprise to learn about your job?
People are generally surprised about the level of independence and client interaction
Aneta Outside the Office
What do you do for fun?
What are your favorite vacation spots?
Mountains and beaches
What words best describes you?
Caring & eager to help
Aneta Ferguson, EA
Senior Tax Specialist
- International organization employees & retirees
- U.S. nonresidents
- U.S. citizens living overseas
- Corporate expats
- U.S. domestic individuals & families
- Individual Income Tax Compliance
- FBAR Assistance
- Tax equalization, tax protection and tax reimbursement calculations
- University of Virginia, Master in Law
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poland, Master in Law
- Enrolled Agent
- Czestochowa, Poland