Get to Know Angela at Work
Why did you choose a career at The Wolf Group?
Flexible, seasonal schedule was the determining factor for choosing to work at The Wolf Group.
Describe your most memorable moment at The Wolf Group
Being awarded the client’s “Trusted Friend” award during the 30th Anniversary of the firm has been my most memorable moment at The Wolf Group.
What are people most surprise to learn about your job?
People are most surprised to learn that I enjoy preparing complicated tax returns.
Angela Outside the Office
What word best describes you?
Do you have any pets?
Yes, we have cats and dogs.
What’s your favorite book?
My favorite book is by James Michener: Chesapeake.
- International organization employees & retirees
- U.S. nonresidents
- U.S. citizens living overseas
- U.S. domestic individuals & families
- International based families with investments in multiple jurisdictions and tax residency in multiple jurisdictions
- U.S. citizens or residents who are beneficiaries of foreign trusts and who will receive gifts or inheritances from non-US persons
- Trustees of trusts with U.S. grantors or U.S. beneficiaries
- Individual income tax compliance
- Estate, gift & trust tax compliance
- Estimated income tax calculations
- FBAR Assistance
- Foreign trust tax compliance
Old Dominion University, cum laude