Angela is a seasonal Senior Tax Specialist at The Wolf Group, with more than 25 years of experience preparing individual and fiduciary returns.
Since joining The Wolf Group in 2012, she has provided specialized U.S. tax services to clients with international concerns, including expatriates, inpatriates, and high-net-worth individuals with global assets, as well as international organization employees and retirees, and entrepreneurs with foreign interests.
In this capacity, Angela assists U.S. citizens, green card holders, and foreign nationals with their individual income tax matters. She also works closely with attorneys and other experts to support clients participating in the IRS’s Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programs.
Before joining The Wolf Group, Angela worked for a number of accounting firms in the Southeastern states.
Angela holds a Bachelor’s degree, cum laude, from Virginia Tech and Old Dominion University.
- International organization employees & retirees
- U.S. nonresidents
- U.S. citizens living overseas
- U.S. domestic individuals & families
- International based families with investments in multiple jurisdictions and tax residency in multiple jurisdictions
- U.S. citizens or residents who are beneficiaries of foreign trusts and who will receive gifts or inheritances from non-US persons
- Trustees of trusts with U.S. grantors or U.S. beneficiaries
- Individual income tax compliance
- Estate, gift & trust tax compliance
- Estimated income tax calculations
- FBAR Assistance
- Foreign trust tax compliance
Old Dominion University, cum laude