Fan is a CPA and Senior Tax Specialist at The Wolf Group, with 6 years of experience in the tax and accounting industry.
A member of The Wolf Group team since 2015, Fan provides specialized U.S. tax services to clients with international concerns, including expatriates, inpatriates, and high-net-worth individuals with global assets, as well as international organization employees and retirees, and entrepreneurs with foreign interests.
In her day-to-day practice, Fan provides advice and assistance to
- Individuals with complex, cross-border situations, including U.S. citizens, green card holders, international organization employees, various visa holders, and U.S. nonresidents
- Companies with globally mobile staff
- Individuals coming into U.S. tax compliance via IRS amnesty programs (Offshore Voluntary Disclosure and Streamlined Programs)
- Individuals relinquishing their U.S. citizenship or green cards
- Individuals who have received tax notices and audits from the IRS or state taxing authorities
Before joining The Wolf Group in 2015, Fan worked at a U.S. “Big 4” accounting firm, preparing individual, corporate, and expatriate tax returns.
Originally from China, Fan speaks fluent Mandarin and English. She is a U.S. CPA, licensed in Virginia, and holds a Master of Accounting and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from American University in Washington, DC.
Fan Chen, CPA
- International organization employees & retirees
- U.S. citizens living overseas
- U.S. nonresidents
- EB-5 investors
- Corporate expats
- U.S. domestic individuals and families
- International businesses
- Individual income tax compliance
- FBAR Assistance
- EB-5 investor program
- Estimated income tax calculations
- American University, Masters in Accounting
- American University, B.S. in Business Administration
Certification & Awards
- CPA, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Mandarin Chinese