Kristin is a CPA and Senior Tax Specialist at The Wolf Group, with 20 years of experience in individual, corporate, and partnership taxation, including 10 years of experience in international taxation.
At The Wolf Group, Kristin:
- Provides senior technical tax advice and assistance to long-term Wolf Group clients
- Supports international organization employees and retirees (U.S. citizens, green card holders, and G-4 visa holders) with ties to The World Bank, IMF, IDB, and other IOs
- Prepares and reviews a variety of individual tax returns
- Assists new clients in understanding their options and needs
- Provides specialized tax services to clients with international concerns, including expatriates, inpatriates, and high-net-worth individuals with global assets, as well as entrepreneurs with foreign interests
Prior to joining The Wolf Group in 2009, Kristin worked as a Tax Manager at a Big 4 accounting firm and as a seasonal tax specialist for a local CPA firm.
Kristin is a CPA, licensed in Virginia, and she holds a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), with a focus in Accounting, from the College of William and Mary.
Kristin Coulter, CPA
- International organization employees & retirees
- U.S. citizens living overseas
- U.S. nonresidents
- U.S. domestic individuals and families
- College of William and Mary, Bachelor’s in Accounting
- CPA, Virginia