Margaret is a CPA and Senior Tax Specialist at The Wolf Group, with more than 30 years of experience in tax, audit, and accounting.
Since joining The Wolf Group in 2014, she has provided specialized U.S. tax services to clients with international concerns, including expatriates, inpatriates, and high-net-worth individuals with global assets, as well as international organization employees and retirees, and entrepreneurs with foreign interests.
In this capacity, Margaret assists U.S. citizens, green card holders, and foreign nationals with their individual income tax matters. She also works closely with attorneys and other experts to support clients participating in the IRS’s Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programs.
Before joining The Wolf Group, Margaret worked in public accounting for 15 years, preparing individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns. In addition, she began her career with the U.S. Government, as an auditor of environmental and defense contractors.
Margaret is a CPA licensed in Virginia, and she holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from George Mason University.
Margaret Harmon, CPA
- International organization employees & retirees
- U.S. nonresidents
- U.S. citizens living overseas
- U.S. domestic individuals & families
- U.S. citizens or residents who are beneficiaries of foreign trusts and who will receive gifts or inheritances from non-US persons
- George Mason University, Bachelor’s in Accounting
- CPA in Virginia