Vanessa is CPA and Tax Manager at The Wolf Group with more than 20 years’ experience serving the tax needs of high-net-worth individuals. She began her career in Atlanta at a “Big Six” accounting firm and joined The Wolf Group in 2010.
At The Wolf Group, Vanessa:
- Oversees the Fiduciary (Trust & Estate) and Gift Tax practices
- Provides management-level tax advice and support to long-term Wolf Group clients
- Prepares and reviews some of the firm’s most complex individual and estate returns
- Provides specialized tax services to clients with international concerns, including expatriates, inpatriates, and high-net-worth individuals with global assets, as well as international organization employees and retirees, and entrepreneurs with foreign interests
Vanessa holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting from Georgia State University, where she graduated magna cum laude. She holds CPA licenses in both Georgia and Florida. Vanessa is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and a current member, and past president, of the Estate Planning Council of Northwest Florida.
Vanessa Pascoe, CPA
- U.S. domestic individuals and families
- Individual income tax compliance
- Estate, gift & trust tax compliance
- Estimated income tax calculations
- Estate Tax Planning
- Georgia State University, Bachelor’s in Accounting
- CPA, Georgia and Florida
- Immediate Past President of the Estate Planning Council of Northwest Florida