Vishval is a CPA and Tax Specialist at The Wolf Group, with nearly 20 years of experience in the global tax and accounting industries.
A member of The Wolf Group team since 2015, Vishval provides specialized U.S. tax services to clients with international concerns, including expatriates, inpatriates, and high-net-worth individuals with global assets, as well as international organization employees and retirees, and entrepreneurs with foreign interests.
In this capacity, Vishval assists U.S. citizens, green card holders, and foreign nationals with their individual income tax matters. He also works closely with attorneys and other experts to support clients participating in the IRS’s Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programs.
Before joining The Wolf Group in 2015, Vishval worked at Siemens Limited (India) as Deputy Infrastructure Controller for South Asia and as International Tax Manager in India, Germany, and other international locations. He also worked in public accounting, for two of the “Big 4” global accounting firms.
A native of Mumbai, India, Vishval speaks fluent Hindi, English, Gujarati, and Marathi. In addition to being a U.S. CPA, Vishval is a Chartered Accountant from India and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He graduated from H.R. College of Commerce and Economics where he earned his Bachelor of Commerce degree.
Vishval Desai, CPA CA
- International organization employees & retirees
- U.S. nonresidents
- U.S. citizens living overseas
- U.S. domestic individuals & families
- Internationally based families with investments in multiple jurisdictions and tax residency in multiple jurisdictions
- U.S. citizens or residents who are beneficiaries of foreign trusts and who will receive gifts or inheritances from non-US persons
- Individual Income Tax Compliance
- Estate, Gift and Trust Tax Compliance
- FBAR Assistance
- Estimated income tax calculations
- Maharashtra University in India, Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- In the process of receiving his CPA license
- German (basic)