Portfolio Operations Manager
April Turch is the Portfolio Operations Manager for Wolf Group Capital Advisors with more than 20 years of experience specializing in financial planning and operations in the wealth management industry.
April manages and oversees firm-level projects that impact the firm’s success, team performance and client experience. She is responsible for helping the firm scale its operations to help achieve its strategic vision through technology, process, systems and people. She oversees the firm’s daily operations, data integrity, quarterly client performance reporting, and office administration. She is passionate about providing excellent customer service and mentoring her colleagues.
April is a lifelong learner and continually seeks to expand and deepen her wealth management expertise for the betterment of the firm and clients. She is a member of the Northern Virginia Women’s COO Forum and HIFON, where local and national leaders come together to share experiences and firm best practices. April holds a BS from George Mason University and an Executive Certificate in Financial Planning from Georgetown University. In addition, she holds her Series 65 license and is registered as an investment advisor representative.
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Performance Reporting Oversight
- Account Opening and Servicing Oversight
- Cashiering/Asset Transfers Oversight
- Develop and implement back office operational efficiency
- Client Information Management and Oversight
- Georgetown University, Exec Certificate in Financial Planning
- George Mason University, B.S. in Finance