ROBERT LEN, CPA
Bob Len is a CPA with more than 30 years of experience helping clients to clarify their goals and build financial plans and investment strategies to help them achieve financial freedom and lead fulfilling lives.
Bob started his career at Touche Ross & Company (now Deloitte) in their tax department and after a few years, joined The Wolf Group in 1988. At The Wolf Group, he advised clients on a wide array of tax issues and was named a partner in 1990. In 1996, he and Leonard Wolf formed Wolf Group Capital Advisors, a wealth management firm that assists clients in developing a decision-making framework for life, helping identify short- and long-term priorities and organizing their affairs to achieve specific goals.
Bob regularly speaks at international organizations and financial institutions on topics including broad financial planning, income tax planning, retirement planning and investments. Bob holds a master’s degree in Taxation from Georgetown University and a BS in Commerce from the University of Virginia.
Bob Len, CPA
- International organization employees & retirees
- U.S. nonresidents
- U.S. citizens living overseas
- Corporate expats
- Internationally based families with investments in multiple jurisdictions and tax residency in multiple jurisdictions
- Georgetown Univesity, Masters in Taxation
- University of Virginia, B.S. in Commerce