The Wolf Group, P.C./Wolf Group Capital Advisors is looking for a Sr. Recruiter/HR Manager to work part-time (flexible) in our Fairfax, Virginia office and to have full charge of the Firm’s recruiting and human resources functions.
We have consistently attracted the best and the brightest, and with your help, we will continue to make our firm a premier employment destination for top talent!
The First HR Role in the Firm
Are you excited by the prospect of being the first HR professional in an organization that values each member’s contributions and expertise? We are 35 people and growing!
Do you enjoy working and collaborating in a friendly team environment with extra perks like firm coffee runs, staff breakfasts, and happy hours during our busy seasons? Do you value a progressive team environment with highly competitive compensation? If so, read on!
With 50% recruiting and 50% general HR functions, this role offers plenty of opportunity for those who enjoy variety.
On the recruiting side, a typical day may include:
- Employing creative sourcing methods to track down and recruit talented professionals (in the financial services industry)
- Handling initial screening and final reference checks on candidates
On the HR side, the focus depends on priorities and time of the year! Typical projects may include:
- Advising leaders on best practices in performance management
- Promoting employee engagement and staff career development
- Refining staff orientation and onboarding protocols
- Updating and implementing personnel policies (employee handbook)
- Managing employee benefit programs and open enrollment
This job might be for you, if you are:
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- A highly-effective communicator
- A confident professional who enjoys making an impact
To increase your odds, we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Minimum 5-8 years in a human resources capacity
- Experience sourcing candidates
- Strong English language and communication skills
The Wolf Group, P.C. is a highly-regarded CPA Firm in the Washington, D.C. area, specializing in international and expatriate tax planning and compliance services. Wolf Group Capital Advisors provides financial planning and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals. We serve a sophisticated clientele of foreign nationals with U.S. interests, and Americans with interests abroad.
If you are interested in pursuing this professional career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.