About the Firm
The Wolf Group, P.C. is a highly regarded CPA Firm in the Washington, D.C. area specializing in international and expatriate ax planning and compliance services. Wolf Group Capital Advisors provides financial planning and wealth management services to high net worth individuals. We serve a sophisticated clientele of foreign nationals with U.S. interests, and Americans with interests abroad.
The Firm offers
- highly competitive compensation and benefits
- a solid career path for talented, career-minded individuals.
- a friendly and cooperative work environment
- extensive training and continuing education
- employment of the best and brightest in our field.
About the Job
- CHALLENGE: The position is a new, full-charge, part-time position (though full-time will be considered) responsible for making the Firm a premier employment destination for top talent, and managing the broad array of HR functions of the Firm.
- GROWTH: We seek a professional that seeks to enhance his or her career and accept an increasing amount of responsibility and authority as the Firm continues to grow. We support the professional development of all of our staff members.
- SCHEDULE: This position involves approximately 25 hours per week.
- REPORTS TO: Jen Marenberg, CPA (Director of Operations)
- LOCATION: The position is based in our Fairfax, Virginia office.
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- One who conducts himself or herself with the highest integrity and honesty
- One who loves interacting with your peers
- Committed to advancing your career
- Consistently effective in achieving objectives and exceeding the expectations of others
What You’ll Do
The Recruiting/Human Resources Specialist will have full charge of the Firm’s recruiting and Human Resources functions.
Primary activities include:
- Recruiting the best and brightest professional and support staff
- Develop and Implement a variety of personnel policies and procedures (Employee Handbook)
- Schedule and manage staff training events
- Refine staff orientation and onboarding protocols
- Manage an array of employee benefit programs
- Advance employee engagement
- Assure compliance with HR regulatory requirements
- Manage staff career development
- Engagement in staff performance management
Your Background and Qualifications
Minimum three (3) – five (5) years in a Human Resources capacity
- Excellent English language and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and energy
- Detail and results oriented
- Willing to embrace responsibility, challenge, and an entrepreneurial outlook
Contact: If you are interested in pursuing this professional career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.