TWG is searching for an individual who embraces TWG’s values and works collaboratively to find solutions for clients and colleagues. The ideal candidate is committed to broadening and deepening his or her tax expertise and building relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Tax Coordinator will be a critical, client-facing member of our tax technical team focused on enhancing the client experience, while continuing to grow under the leadership and guidance of senior staff.
The Tax Coordinator is responsible for supporting the client relationship across multiple teams, including:
- Capturing information and action items from the business development team and running point on next steps
- Preparing, issuing, and tracking engagement letters for prospective and new clients according to standards set by Tax Managers, and following up on open items
- Implementing and executing client service plans, client communications, touch points, and delivery, and ensuring a high level of support to each client
- Facilitating the capture and transfer of prospect and client data to internal parties who need the information for various purposes (Admin Team, Tax Team, Marketing, etc.)
- Collecting, reviewing, and analyzing previous tax returns, international informational reports, and financial (or foreign financial) documents to identify missing or incomplete information or documentation
- Liaising with client, third-party advisers, and technical tax team; managing expectations with all parties; and ensuring all client tasks are taking place according to the assigned schedule
- Communicating project timelines and changes with clients and internal staff
- Preparing client invoices and addressing any questions on invoices
- Regularly reviewing the IRS website to keep abreast of IRS changes in processes and procedures for common programs used by TWG and its clients
- Coordinating closely with Admin staff, technical staff, and others to continually improve internal processes and client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or related experience
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experienceor recent graduate of a para-professional program
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills; ability to convey complex technical financial details coherently
- Dedication to continuous learning and supporting customers and staff
- Self-motivation and ability to thrive in a fast-paced self-directed environment
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees to exceed clients’ expectations
- Experience and comfort level with a client base of high-net-worth clients is preferred
- Comfort with CRM, data management, and tracking tools; familiarity with tax software (such as CCH) is a plus
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
TWG offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, including 401(K), medical, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, and vision.
TWG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
If you are interested in pursuing this professional career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.